Thursday, March 15, 2012

A bit about me

Good day/night/afternoon/whenever you're reading this. I am the Theatrical Ninja! You might know me as TheHLTNinja from my YouTube channels "Theatrical Ninja Let's Plays" and/or "Theatrical Ninja Videos". As a YouTuber I post mostly AMVs (anime music videos), Let's Play videos, and comedic shorts having to do with video games, anime/cartoons, or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I live in the great U.S.A. and have for my entire life. I'm into a variety of things, including (but not limited to): anime, manga, Marvel Comics, MLP: FiM, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, martial arts, video games, lots of different music, and acting.

What I'd like to do with this blog is use it to talk about the different things I do on my YouTube channels, that perhaps viewers don't think about. For example, the process of putting together an AMV, or the challenges of Let's Playing. I am far from being an expert in any of these fields, but I do have about 60+ videos under my belt, and am close friends with a very experienced LPer. So, if anybody needs help/advice I would be glad to be of assistance.

I believe the first thing I'll start with is my "Spike as Spike" comedic short, but I'll do that in a separate post tomorrow.


~Theatrical Ninja~

No comments:

Post a Comment